Aloha from Hawaii

wagenbob

My wife and I were just there a week ago. Saw 3 black ones on Oahu but no red.

Hope you had a good time dodging tropical storms!

I saw a Pearl colored SS yesterday. It looked factory... I didn't think they made them in anything but black/red/blue/silver.

I saw a Pearl colored SS yesterday. It looked factory... I didn't think they made them in anything but black/red/blue/silver.

We missed the hurricanes but managed to see the volcano on the big island while it was active.

Either a clone or custom paint. Sounds cool though! The bright white crew cab clone that has a build thread here looked pretty cool, too.

Richard

We missed the hurricanes but managed to see the volcano on the big island while it was active.

The last time I was at the volcano (night viewing at the crater), some tourists were flat out unimpressed. "Is that all it's going to do?" Buddy, you had better hope that's all it's going to do!

Did you hike out to the ocean entry?

Either a clone or custom paint. Sounds cool though! The bright white crew cab clone that has a build thread here looked pretty cool, too.

Richard

I think Chevy made a mistake by not producing the SS in Pearl or White.

The last time I was at the volcano (night viewing at the crater), some tourists were flat out unimpressed. "Is that all it's going to do?" Buddy, you had better hope that's all it's going to do!

Did you hike out to the ocean entry?

No, we wanted to but my wife has a bad knee and we had already put in about 6-7miles that day.

No, we wanted to but my wife has a bad knee and we had already put in about 6-7miles that day.

It's not the sort of thing you want to attempt with a bad knee, for sure. Here's an old picture of me sampling lava. I'm a licensed Geologist, so I know what I'm doing (the park rangers don't like when you say that).

post-28416-0-46031600-1474500680_thumb.jpg