My slow SS

Murdered03SS

Disappointing day, it was a hot cali day. I was expecting somewhere in the 14's...

2003 LQ9 AWD stock with a K&N cai. half tank of 91 with octane booster.

60 ft - 2.331

1/4 - 15.594

MPH - 87.52

Fastest time out of about 10 passes. I tried everything to get a better 60ft and couldnt crack 2.3 all day.

I owned a 2006 reg. cab 4.8 previously and it ran 16 flat so these times were embarrassing...

I have an 03 SSS and have been looking around at headers and exhaust, I don't want the droning that comes with most exhaust out there so i was looking into Corsa but I have yet to find a full system for my truck. what are the headers to get and exhaust? I was looking on Summit at the JBA Headers #1850S-3Js (shorty headers) and the dB Corsa #24279 cat-back exhaust, any good choices for the AWD SSS would be awesome!

I have an 03 SSS and have been looking around at headers and exhaust, I don't want the droning that comes with most exhaust out there so i was looking into Corsa but I have yet to find a full system for my truck. what are the headers to get and exhaust? I was looking on Summit at the JBA Headers #1850S-3Js (shorty headers) and the dB Corsa #24279 cat-back exhaust, any good choices for the AWD SSS would be awesome!

General consensus is that shorty headers will not be any benefit over OEM. Long tube, or don't bother.

You'll get a lot of differing opinions on headers. My personal choice is ARH long tube headers and Corsa Touring Cat back, BUT, Corsa no longer makes the Touring so SPORT it is.

General consensus is that shorty headers will not be any benefit over OEM. Long tube, or don't bother.

You'll get a lot of differing opinions on headers. My personal choice is ARH long tube headers and Corsa Touring Cat back, BUT, Corsa no longer makes the Touring so SPORT it is.

Awesome! so what exhaust will bolt up to the long tube headers?

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome! so what exhaust will bolt up to the long tube headers?

None.... Because all cat back type systems are designed to be used with stock manifolds you will need to find an exhaust shop to weld a pipe and flange to mate the cat back to the long tubes should you choose that route.