Free gently used brake pads :)

someotherguy

Probably just end up chucking them as I doubt anybody would bother installing used pads, but you never know.

I've got a set of what appear to be semi-metallic front pads, unknown brand, in excellent shape - removed from a 2006 SS. Lots of thickness to them. I only pulled them to install ceramics.

Free in NW Houston or if someone really wants them shipped I suppose I could do it for $10 paypal'd to cover fees and hassle of throwing them in a box for USPS.

Richard

Probably just end up chucking them as I doubt anybody would bother installing used pads, but you never know.

I've got a set of what appear to be semi-metallic front pads, unknown brand, in excellent shape - removed from a 2006 SS. Lots of thickness to them. I only pulled them to install ceramics.

Free in NW Houston or if someone really wants them shipped I suppose I could do it for $10 paypal'd to cover fees and hassle of throwing them in a box for USPS.

Richard

Good opportunity for someone in need. These will probably fit a good number of vehicles.

Best luck with your "sale" Brother. :cool: