Searching: 2003-2004 Arrival Blue SSS Only

zachm89

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to upload photos of my 2003 SS without success. I keep getting notes that the file is to big. Even one photo. Any suggestions? Ready to sell. The tailgate is still being repaired. $18,500. I've had it since new and it is as original. Buddy

I am trying to upload photos of my 2003 SS without success. I keep getting notes that the file is to big. Even one photo. Any suggestions? Ready to sell. The tailgate is still being repaired. $18,500. I've had it since new and it is as original. Buddy

Files hosted by the site need to be small. I can't do from my phone I usually do from my laptop .... you will need to resize pictures to a smaller size(smaller file size also). Your other option is to use a photo host service like photo bucket etc and post link to pictures.

For Sale 2003 SS. Arrival Blue. I was not able to get photos to load here. See ad at https://cargur.us/dHkBK Listing #164755742. [email protected]

Nice looking truck for sure. Throw up some more pictures when you get the tail gate back on. If it is easier to send the pictures to me directly you can text them to 903-918-9380 or e-mail them to [email protected]. Thanks.