ORDERED MY RADIX KIT TODAY

bigbl62

Finally I decided to go with the radix instead of the sts becauce I am located in the Northeast, I dont feel comfortable with a turbo remote mouted under my truck to the bad winter elements.

You guys with the radix, Do I need the transgo shift kit, Should I swap out the the stock pulley for a smaller one?

You guys with the radix, Do I need the transgo shift kit, Should I swap out the the stock pulley for a smaller one?

My transmission is still stock with 27,000 supercharged miles on it. My Radix (mistakenly) came with a 3.1 pulley. Works great, almost 7lbs of boost on Southern California 91 octane pseudo gas :D

I've left mine alone so far, maybe 2,500 miles.

All I've done is the Mobil 1 fluid "exchange", cooled it by 15-20 degrees.

I still need to move the heat exchanger to the lower grille.

Service manager at the dealer says the trans should take it.

"If it breaks bring it in, we'll fix it".

WW :cool:

Finally  I decided to go with the radix instead of the sts becauce I am located in the Northeast, I dont feel comfortable with a turbo remote mouted under my truck to the bad winter elements.

I was thinking the same thing w/STS....All the snow and salt, can't be good.....

I'd suggest talking to Zippy on the trans and I went down to 3" pulley with no problems.....

Good luck and enjoy those low-mid 13's........... :thumbs:

Archived