question

sswolfpac

i take it to the streets, down here some of us do it on the highway and street, sorry but im not a track guy,my track is the street, like the movie, 1/4 mile times are not as important to me as running fast in the street.anyone can go fast in a straight line, let so how they do with driving skills in dangerous situation,when people tell me how is your track times, i say the samr things, they tell me im crazy for running in the streets, but thats how i prove myself

i take it to the streets, down here some of us do it on the highway and street, sorry but im not a track guy,my track is the street, like the movie, 1/4 mile times are not as important to me as running fast in the street.anyone can go fast in a straight line, let so how they do with driving skills in dangerous situation,when people tell me how is your track times, i say the samr things, they tell me im crazy for running in the streets, but thats how i prove myself

JUST LOOK OUT FOR MY 8 AND 5 YEAR OLD KIDS. :nono::nono:

JUST LOOK OUT FOR MY 8 AND 5 YEAR OLD KIDS. :nono::nono:

i don't know about where he street races where you'd use a scanner, but around here it's at night on empty industrial roads. why someone would have their kids out in a place like that would be beyond me.

it was in the news last week, he was on his way home from work and his kid and her friend were playin in the leaves, well he hit his kid killing her and the other kid is in the hospital.was an accident , but he wasnt racin coming home from work i guess

very sad. :( i'm more often worried about drunk drivers and just people in too much of a hurry behind the wheel than someone racing. the kind of person that ends up in someone's lawn while racing is the same kind of person that would do it when he wasn't racing. accidents like that happen due to dumbass's on the road, it's a sad thing.

im not sure up here, but i feel bad for that poor kid a sorry situation. even though i screw around racin reality sets in when i take my kid. she lives with her mother who im not with no more, and she is a big part of my life, and i share every new part to my vehicle with her. she learns alot from me , when she grows up she will know how do mod a vehicle to

1/4 mile times are not as important to me as running fast in the street.anyone can go fast in a straight line, let so how they do with driving skills in dangerous situation,when people tell me how is your track times, i say the samr things, they tell me im crazy for running in the streets, but thats how i prove myself

DUDE... thats one of the stupidest things I've ever heard :banghead: . What you're doing is not only putting yourself in danger but anyone on the road with you. If you want to kill yourself thats your business, but risking the lives of unsuspecting people is just plain STUPID.

If you think you've got to 'prove yourself' on the street i feel sorry for you... thats pathetic. :nono:

The Fast & The Furious was a movie... your not Paul Walker... your not Vin Deisel... GROW UP. :mad:

Archived