question

sswolfpac

i take it to the streets, down here some of us do it on the highway and street, sorry but im not a track guy,my track is the street, like the movie, 1/4 mile times are not as important to me as running fast in the street.anyone can go fast in a straight line, let so how they do with driving skills in dangerous situation,when people tell me how is your track times, i say the samr things, they tell me im crazy for running in the streets, but thats how i prove myself

JUST LOOK OUT FOR MY 8 AND 5 YEAR OLD KIDS. :nono::nono:

i don't know about where he street races where you'd use a scanner, but around here it's at night on empty industrial roads. why someone would have their kids out in a place like that would be beyond me.

The one time he thinks he wont hit anyone is the time that something wrong will happen. I have seen alot of idiots racing in my neck off the woods around noon.

not tryin to kill myself, when someone comes up to play, i dont back down, thats like them punching you in the face and you walking away, they rev at me is like hitting me, but i mellowed out some , and i do it once and awhile, i live with my girl now and she gets mad when i street race

not tryin to kill myself, when someone comes up to play, i dont back down, thats like them punching you in the face and you walking away, they rev at me is like hitting me, but i mellowed out some , and i do it once and awhile, i live with my girl now and she gets mad when i street race

Well she should, you could accidentally kill both of you. It sounds like you still got the ricer mentality, you don't have to race everyone that revs at you, sometimes it shows more class to just drive normally and ensure that you and your daughter get home alright than just to prove a point to another driver. So its important to :chillpill: when driving. It alright to ocassionally have a little fun, but I only go to about 10 over the speed limit before shutting down. If you love racing that much, the track is the place to go. You gotta remember now that you are driving a truck!, they are big, and they are devestating when they crash, I'd hate to see anyone become a statistic of street racing. I agree with Dylan, stop watching the fast and the furious! A police scanner won't help you at all if you drive like that, your luck is bound to run out one day, so my advice to you is drive safe

very sad. :(  i'm more often worried about drunk drivers and just people in too much of a hurry behind the wheel than someone racing. the kind of person that ends up in someone's lawn while racing is the same kind of person that would do it when he wasn't racing. accidents like that happen due to dumbass's on the road, it's a sad thing.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

Archived