Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2 9mm - New Toy

My new little off duty pocket gun - Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2 - 9mm, 12+1 ...

I picked it up at my FFL on Monday ... This gun has a lot of nice features, especially for the price. Came with 2 12rd magazines. Has an internal locking mechanism to complete lock out the gun. Polymer body and grip, has a "loaded chamber" external indicator. Has a small pickatiny rail for a laser.

It truly is a solid little gun for only $216.00 shipped ... absolutely an insane price (kygunco.com). Lots of YouTube videos that gives the gun decent reviews.

Sadly, it's not a MA compliant gun. Only Law Enforcement officers can own in MA, unless you previously own and then move to MA. But that being said, I'm exempt.

20170405_111333_zpsjzmnxybp.jpeg

20170405_111355_zpsy64am0am.jpeg

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=872&category=Pistol

Nice Shuan, let us know how it shoots!

I go for my LEOSA Re-Cert on Tuesday and will use my Shield 40. The weather guessers are saying it's suppose to be nice so I hope to be able to get some more trigger time in on my new M&P40 M2.0, and maybe some rounds down the pipe of my M&P40 Hybrid...(full size slide on a compact frame).

Happy PewPewPew'ing! :laugh:

Nice Shuan, let us know how it shoots!

I go for my LEOSA Re-Cert on Tuesday and will use my Shield 40. The weather guessers are saying it's suppose to be nice so I hope to be able to get some more trigger time in on my new M&P40 M2.0, and maybe some rounds down the pipe of my M&P40 Hybrid...(full size slide on a compact frame).

Happy PewPewPew'ing! :laugh:

I will do!!!! ... Yeah, 2 days after purchasing this one, S&W put out a $75 rebate on the Shield series. Dropping many to around $250.

Shit, my wife doesn't know about this one yet, so I better not buy 2 so close together. ... lol

I will do!!!! ... Yeah, 2 days after purchasing this one, S&W put out a $75 rebate on the Shield series. Dropping many to around $250.

Shit, my wife doesn't know about this one yet, so I better not buy 2 so close together. ... lol

Shuan, Shuan, Shuan,...you really need to work this...It's an investment (insert your lovely brides pet name here), with this awesome rebate I'll be able to sell it for more than I paid for it! :D :D

How's the Taurus shoot?

I had my LEOSA Re-Cert last Tuesday and the Shield performed flawlessly as usual. I scored a 94%. The score sounds really good...but if you were to see our states recommended cof...you'd be saying...Hey Old Man, you need to hang it up you should have scored 100%, you're a damn danger to the public!! :D :D

I also function checked 5 magazines I got for dirt cheap for my new M&P40 M2.0, they and the gun also functioned flawlessly! I sure wish the M2.0 would have been available when I was still wearing a badge because it would have been in my duty holster!

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)