Beautiful Intimidator SS for sale with 44k miles

Tru Killer

Bro we live in a age of technology anything can be faked if you really want it and faked so good you can't even tell it's fake.

For you it might be difficult. It's all about knowing the right person and fortunately for me I do. You can be happy with your intimidator im not trying to take anything away from people who own one without the COA but in my case i wouldn't purchase one without the COA that was my point, my opinion.

Bro. I get it. The hard part is not making a fake SPID label. Getting the material, font, everything convincingly 100% correct is difficult, doubt anybody would try, but again my point is that it is stupid easy to prove the fake. If you care about determining whether the truck is "real" a simple run of the VIN through compnine would blow away that fake SPID immediately.

So...whatever

Richard

Mm

Bro. I get it. The hard part is not making a fake SPID label. Getting the material, font, everything convincingly 100% correct is difficult, doubt anybody would try, but again my point is that it is stupid easy to prove the fake. If you care about determining whether the truck is "real" a simple run of the VIN through compnine would blow away that fake SPID immediately.

So...whatever

Richard

That wasn't even my point this conversation went way south of my point.

The conversation amuses me. On one hand you have people that think an Intimidator is worth nothing more than a regular SS, on the other hand here's some all up in arms because they think an Intimidator isn't "real" without a COA. Well then that COA must be worth some serious coin! LOL let us know when you find that Intimidator with a COA, better get ready to pay a premium for it because it's "real"

Richard

Not uptight about it at all, if you want an Intimidator and didn't buy it new then it is very likely you will end up without a COA.

Someone thinking they can fake an Intimidator just by bolting on the parts and thinking they will fool anyone who can perform a very simple VIN check, is about as stupid as it gets. The point is pretty simple whether one wants to admit it or not.

Richard