2006 RWD Victory Red SS w/46,000 miles Originl Owner

chubbyoldguy

I am entertaining the sale of my 2006 Silverado SS with cloth interior, 46,000 miles, PAMPERED & BABIED beauty. The truck has never seen snow, never driven on a dirt road and always maintained properly with Mobil 1. Never in accident, never broken, Replaced the original tires at 44,000 miles so you know I didn't burn them off because I sold the old tires once they were off for $150 cause they were still usable. We have the original window sticker AND we have kept a log book of all the gas that has ever been pumped into the tank! The front seats have always had beach towels on them. The bed has never hauled anything and had a bed rug when new and a Truxedo roll up tonneau cover. The only mods are a billet aluminum bow tie in the grill and a stainless muffler & tailpipe from Magnaflow and window tint. I am offering it up for sale firm at $24,500. No disappointments.

My pictures taken from my cell are way too large for posting. If you want to see some email me at [email protected]

6 PICTURES CAN NOW BE SEEN IN THE ALBUM SECTION.

Edited by chubbyoldguy (see edit history)