New Plates For The SS

SuperStock

Wow...dig the retro yellow/black theme; that's like 60's-70's plates from Cali if I recall. Bought a '67 Chevelle forever ago that still had those on it.

Personalized plates here in TX suck now. They're stupid expensive, and they're just flat-printed on the metal, no longer embossed. That's been all of our plates for quite a while.

Richard

You're right these are Legacy Plates 60's-70's. It's an additional $45 a year on your registration in Cali. Do you have color options other than Black/White in TX?

Wow...dig the retro yellow/black theme; that's like 60's-70's plates from Cali if I recall. Bought a '67 Chevelle forever ago that still had those on it.

Personalized plates here in TX suck now. They're stupid expensive, and they're just flat-printed on the metal, no longer embossed. That's been all of our plates for quite a while.

Richard

We have a ridiculous variety of choices. I mean, unreal. But for the money...meh. To get the best pricing you pay for 5 years in advance which is like $500. Yeah, only $99 a year isn't much but each time I think of $500 for plates I think of other stuff I could spend it on.

Richard

We have a ridiculous variety of choices. I mean, unreal. But for the money...meh. To get the best pricing you pay for 5 years in advance which is like $500. Yeah, only $99 a year isn't much but each time I think of $500 for plates I think of other stuff I could spend it on.

Richard

Oh yea that seems a tad extreme for plates. You can only buy 1 year stickers at a time in CA. It's a joke because they count on you being late to incur penalties (gotta get that revenue).

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool! I love the custom tag threads. I gotta figure out a cool one for a 05 red 2wd next summer.

I know mine is a basic plate, I couldn't take the white plates anymore. I have a few ideas for what I will order next. Do you have any potential tag ideas on the burner.