Ceramic coated now

• 2 weeks later...

My SS is my daily driver but there are a few deep scratches that are on it that didn't come out with the paint correction so my detail guy recommended a wetsanding, do you guys think this is risky? I don't expect to have mine in showroom condition since it is my daily driver and i don't have a garage to store it just a small driveway but i want to have it looking in the best shape possible, thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love love the ceramic coatings and looks like you did your research since Kamakazi is one of the best there is. What coating from them did u go with? They have one called zipang I think that’s pretty expemsive but it’s a super badass one they only make in batch’s. Assuming cause of the high content Si02 it has. Believe it is even semi self healing too. I live in Columbus Ohio and place right by me called Esoteric fine auto finishing a is one of the only retailers in the US for it. They also install and do the STEK clear wraps too. Hope to work there one day. 

@Thing1 do I remember right you are from Columbus area?

@Silverado_George You can find someone qualified to do a real good wetsand and polish. It will take a while and it likely will be a bit pricy since the time involved but deff a way cheaper option than a whole repaint. Best to find someone who’s obsessive about it and will enjoy doing it. Where u located?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...