Site has officially died

SSmoothSilSS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Mine is at 143,000 and the only thing that is a problem is in the winter the gauges need to be reset, this is a common grounding issue with GM trucks of these years. Moisture from sitting a week or so with no heat in cab makes it go to French language. I guest if thats the only problem I can handle it.

yep my gauge cluster gone crazy to, when the temp gets over 115* out side it will work most times, shut it off and may not work again for months at a time.. only have 102660 miles on it. bought new in 03..oh trans went bad at 101,992 miles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

NOW.. the site has officially died.  No attention paid to spam reports.. there's spam posts happening right now, plus many that have just existed for months and months, never getting deleted. :(  Sucks.. there's more new spam posts than new posts from real members

Richard

3 minutes ago, 03SSBoy said:

Well that’s pretty annoying lmfao

I gave up reporting spam posts a while back because the ones I reported are still here.  Just sent a message to the "admins" but looks like nobody's paying much attention anymore, if at all.  It's too bad.

Richard

Advice at this point is just move on over to Performance Trucks, they have an SS-related subforum on there that is kinda sleepy but the forums in general are pretty active.  And they actually monitor spam reports and kick out asshats like the one that is filling this site full of spam/malware links

Richard

• 8 months later...
  • Admin
On 6/5/2022 at 11:14 AM, someotherguy said:

Advice at this point is just move on over to Performance Trucks, they have an SS-related subforum on there that is kinda sleepy but the forums in general are pretty active.  And they actually monitor spam reports and kick out asshats like the one that is filling this site full of spam/malware links

Richard

Well, my advice is to give this place a second chance... Spam is no longer an issue, forum is up to date, new theme incoming, new moderators incoming, and new features on the way!! 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, sk_josh said:

Well, my advice is to give this place a second chance... Spam is no longer an issue, forum is up to date, new theme incoming, new moderators incoming, and new features on the way!! 

Thanks for stepping up.  Gotta say many months passed and those of us that still visit were wondering if there was any life left beyond the barrage of spam bots, but I'd still pop in every once in a while hoping for change.  I got into the SS scene a little later than some but have found the best info and help on this forum and would hate to see it go away.

Richard

• Like 1