What should I do?

Jeffkgreen209

I have a blue 2004 extended cab ss with 12,307 miles. All orginal truck like new. I question is I have money to put Into it but with 12k miles should i customize it or keep it all original? Having a hard time making the choice. Let me hear some ideas. I was thinking about selling it too but can not find anything with that many miles to compare too. Thanks

That’s a tough one, hard to find a stock one with that low of miles.  But it’s your truck so you can do whatever you’d like to it. If you see yourself selling it though just keep it tasteful and don’t cheap out. 

10 hours ago, Eckardm8 said:

That’s a tough one, hard to find a stock one with that low of miles.  But it’s your truck so you can do whatever you’d like to it. If you see yourself selling it though just keep it tasteful and don’t cheap out. 

What would you say is a good price if I was to sell it? There's not alot to compare it too.

I’ve seen prices all over the place, Depends where you’re located at and if you want to sit on it for the right buyer or move it aggressively. I’d say it’s worth 18-25k. Sometimes a vehicle that sits for a long time can have as many issues as truck that is driven regularly. If you’re located on the west coast I’d be interested with further information. 

• 1 year later...