still want to run a SS

Richs2002RT

I'm still waiting for a response,if any SS wants  to go I will not go in a city like Indianapolis,kind of stupid to set up a race in a city with alot of cops,traffic and people,Morocco (US41) or someplace similar with no cops and people around is the best bet and safest

Are you looking to set up a street face? Is that why you are worried about cops?

Are you an idiot. You are suppose to set up track races not street races. Street races just happen when you drive along and someone comes up and revs his/her engine, you do the same and the race is on. That just proves that all you are is a ricer with a truck. STOP WATCHING MOVIES STUPID. You allready challeged more than once and several member from this board accepted your challenge. Seems to me that you are all talk. You have been stalling for a over a year and it's time to man up punk.

Rich, I can't believe you started another thread. Go to the other one and pull out the challenges, email or PM them. A lot of people don't care for street racing and frankly, a lot of innocent people are killed every year from it.

What do you care about how far away it is? If I wasn't in the middle of something with my truck, I'd be willing to drive half way to meet you and I'm in FL. Your best bet is to hook up with someone local that may not necessarily be on this site. Not every SS owner is on the site and really, there just aren't that many of them out there. Hook up with one of the VHO trucks - about the same, just 2WD.

If people aren't willing to meet your guidelines, therefore not getting into a race, just don't go back to your site telling everyone how everyone has backed out and nobody wants to race you - like you already have.

Can you start by posting a pic of your truck, and/or your timeslip? I'll host them for you. My email is [email protected]. Just curious, are you going to have the 2 extra mods you have waiting to install installed, or going to go without them?

Rich, I can't believe you started another thread.  Go to the other one and pull out the challenges, email or PM them.  A lot of people don't care for street racing and frankly, a lot of innocent people are killed every year from it.

What do you care about how far away it is?  If I wasn't in the middle of something with my truck, I'd be willing to drive half way to meet you and I'm in FL.  Your best bet is to hook up with someone local that may not necessarily be on this site.  Not every SS owner is on the site and really, there just aren't that many of them out there.  Hook up with one of the VHO trucks - about the same, just 2WD.

If people aren't willing to meet your guidelines, therefore not getting into a race, just don't go back to your site telling everyone how everyone has backed out and nobody wants to race you - like you already have.

Can you start by posting a pic of your truck, and/or your timeslip?  I'll host them for you.  My email is [email protected].  Just curious,  are you going to have the 2 extra mods you have waiting to install installed, or going to go without them?

you guys are way too sensitive,the 2 things I have yet to put on won't be for awhile,if everyone was afraid of a street race then that should have been stated right away and not let the thread go to what it did.the SS should have the advantage off the line on the street with the awd.Street racing is dangerous when there are alot of cars and people around,thats why I said where theres no people or cops.Don't post if you get offended by a street race,then this post won't get out of hand

Rich its time to let go........Your doing the same thing you did last year.

Others and myself have accepted your challenge......

But, it might be a good idea to call someone out when the weather is better and or the tracks are open.....

I'm sure we'll have a group going to Union Grove or Rt 66 come this spring....

BenKey is right, enough is enough....

PM or E-mail people if you want to call them out...

you guys are way too sensitive,the 2 things I have yet to put on won't be for awhile,if everyone was afraid of a street race then that should have been stated right away and not let the thread go to what it did.the SS should have the advantage off the line on the street with the awd.Street racing is dangerous when there are alot of cars and people around,thats why I said where theres no people or cops.Don't post if you get offended by a street race,then this post won't get out of hand

I'm sensitive? No...just don't want another 19 page thread that did nothing. Do it via a PM or email like I have asked.

Maybe your thread should go something like this, since you're obviously too dense to figure out what went wrong to begin with....

"I am looking to run a SS to see how my truck matches up to it. I live in this area ________ and am willing to drive up to XX miles away to do it. Most of the tracks around here are already closing up for the Winter, therefore it may need to be a street race. I will pick a safe place with nearly zero cops or traffic. We can get together, race, and talk about all our mods afterward and BS. I'm in no way trying to flame your brand or trying to start crap on your site, just want to see how my truck compares. PM or email me if you're intersted and we can work out the details.

This is a pic of my truck."

Does this guy have a super fast truck or something. I will race him with a S-10 and shut him up if need be. :devil:

TJ - you have too many mods, he'll have nothing but excuses for you also. Although, your truck is closer in class than ours (non-fullsize w/V-8). It's easy for guys with Daks to challenge full-size guys because they have small trucks with V-8s and they're easy to make quick - they just never talk it to the S-10 guys who have swapped in V-8s, because they know it's a no-win situation (not that I have ever witnessed anyway). Although, it's the same thing they're asking us, or any other full-size truck to do.

Rich its time to let go........Your doing the same thing you did last year.

Others and myself have accepted your challenge......

But, it might be a good idea to call someone out when the weather is better and or the tracks are open.....

I'm sure we'll have a group going to Union Grove or Rt 66 come this spring....

BenKey is right, enough is enough....

PM or E-mail people if you want to call them out...

I respect your truck dude it looks badass and appears to haul some ass,we need to get something going this comming year,the weather does suck and I don't drive my truck with salt on the streets,I'm not a ricer or ever would be. I never said I would whoop anyones butt.Like I said I didn't show last year because I moved out and had no computer access.When the tracks open again we should get the R/T's, SS's and Lightnings and just have a good ass time

Archived