What do you collect?

nippy

Transformers (G1)

Huh, you know I have my old ones in a box somewhere, never occured to me to start up again and get the ones I never got now that I have money.

Don't have optimus prime :banghead: My favorite is the Robotech-like red and white jet, skyfire or something.

Remember when they actually used metal joints and such? I transformed one of the new ones one time and those plastic ball and socket joint just pop out :nonod:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transformers were great! I have O Prime and all of his parts. My favorites were all of the neon green construction vehicles that form the huge robot when you had all 8 or so. The jets were cool as well...remember the tripple changers?

Anyway,, I collect (ed) baseball cards. Just pulled them out a year or so ago. Brought me back! :pop:

Transformers were great!  I have O Prime and all of his parts.  My favorites were all of the neon green construction vehicles that form the huge robot when you had all 8 or so.  The jets were cool as well...remember the tripple changers?

Anyway,, I collect (ed) baseball cards.  Just pulled them out a year or so ago.  Brought me back!  :pop:

The constructicons were cool. I think they were the first Transformers to form a larger one. I had them but was missing one or two of them. Lost it or a neighborhood thief posing as a friend got one don't know. Anyways found one at a used store 5 years ago or so, I was stoked. I think I have all the pieces to build him again. The first two triple changers were cool.

Archived