I need Help!!

dros44

Im looking to do my next mod. I have volant cai with the air scoop and a corsa sport exhaust. I wanted to do the pcm tune, but have always wanted headers. I think they add around the same amount of HP, the TOG sales rep said around 25-35, but the sounds would be unreal. Also a very big diffrence in price looking at around 1100 with insall. What would you guys do?

thats what i was thinking but i dont wann ahave to keep sending the tuner back and forth so i though if i did everything first and then the headers it would be more efficent. But like you said doing the pcm tune will make everything run more efficently.

I have never sent my pcm back to get new upgrades but as someone mentioned, i imagine that the tuner simply tunes another pcm and sends you that one, when you recieve it you just send your old one back, that way you can still use the vehicle. I think pcmforless charges 50 after a while for re-tunes but you could get it retuned from him several times and still come out cheaper than some of the other tuners. I also would do the pcm first....cheaper and about the same hp.....or save up and do them at the same time, that would be nice to bolt on a quick 55-60 hp increase, you would really feel that one.

Archived