NEW ZO6

TA219

I just got some info from my chevy buddy...... :cheers:

It looks like the price range will be alittle more then the current Z06 is at.....

Looks like the new Z06's will be delivered 4th Quarter 2005 but be called a 2006 model....

I'll share more when I get it.......

It looks like I'm still #1 on the list to get one......So far I'm still paying sticker price......

I can't wait....Two 427's in the family...I'm going to be a proud papa.. :thumbs:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the price range will be alittle more then the current Z06 is at.....

Looks like the new Z06's will be delivered 4th Quarter 2005 but be called a 2006 model....

It looks like I'm still #1 on the list to get one......So far I'm still paying sticker price......

I can't wait....Two 427's in the family...I'm going to be a proud papa..  :thumbs:

I'm still sitting at the top of my dealers list... kinda scary not knowing what you're gonna have to pay for it exactly :uhoh:

So Jeff....

If a 2006 C6 Z06 leaves Rancho Cucamonga CA traveling 150mph....

... and another 2006 C6 Z06 leaves St. Charles IL at the same speed....

What state will they meet up in? :jester::driving:

I can't wait....Two 427's in the family...I'm going to be a proud papa..  :thumbs:

I'm still sitting at the top of my dealers list... kinda scary not knowing what you're gonna have to pay for it exactly :uhoh:

So Jeff....

If a 2006 C6 Z06 leaves Rancho Cucamonga CA traveling 150mph....

... and another 2006 C6 Z06 leaves St. Charles IL at the same speed....

What state will they meet up in? :jester::driving:

Dylan,

We need to give that a try..... :thumbs:

Archived