early 90's impala ss

dros44

I have two that I bought before the Sil SS and really like them. I hate it when guys put to big of wheels on them :puke: Its easy to find used ones in good shape just have to look around a bit. The 96 has a floor shift and the 94-95 have a column shift, take a look over at www.impalassforum.com for more info.

My '96 Impala SS, Kenwood CD Head Unit, Kenwood 10 Disc Changer, Kenwood Amps, MB Quart Speakers (6.5 & 4" seperates),

JL Audio Subs (3-10w6), 1 Farad Capacitor,  and a Precision Power Crossover...

Soooo nice.... The green one running around looks factory fresh.

An older couple is always riding it, very well kept.

WW :cool:

They are beautiful cars. Very sleek, smooth, clean design.

Much better looking than the boxy, edgy crap today (i.e. 300C).

I remember when the 91 Caprice came out that the 94-96 Impala SS is based on, they were very different and futuristic. I liked them immediately, most people didn't.

Not too many people like them, but I actually prefer the 91-92 skirted ones. It's just different, and gives it a smoother look. I LOOOOVE this one:

Skirted Caprice on Ebay.

Bought a brand new '96 model. Dark Green Grey Metallic (what a long color name). Funnest "family sedan" I've owned. Especially miss the "lazy-boy recliners" it had for front seats. Man those seats were comfortable!

Held it's value well. Bought it brand new for $24,400 and sold it 3-1/2 years later in mint condition with 24,000 miles for $24,000.

Archived