truck took a poop...

well, the truck took a shat tonight (last night/early morning) for those that went to bed early). i was leaving a stop sign and making a right had turn and BANG, CLANG, POP, BANG....nothing. no drive, reverse, or neurtral...took an hour just to get it to roll off of the flatbed.

should know what is up either tomorrow afternoon or tuesday.

in related news...extended warranties are great thing...specially when you get them to 50k...and your odometer reads 49200 before it goes in for major reconstruction...

:driving::banghead:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well she's on her way to the dealership...maybe it will just fall off the tow truck and i get a whole new one...kidding. well not really. anyways. i promise to get pictures of any and all broken parts for all to laugh at me.

checked the tranny fluid this morning...there is some sparkly stuff in there...kind of nice for the holiday season and all.

:banghead:

What mods did you have????    Did you change the line pressure or eliminate the torq managment????

mods???my truck is completely stock :wtf: . going to call and bug them soon, i'm bored here at the office anyways.

got a nice trailblazer rental...not a bad little SUV. might get one to putz around in for the winter and crappy days...put some rims on it and lower it a bit... :driving:

What mods did you have????    Did you change the line pressure or eliminate the torq managment????

mods???my truck is completely stock :wtf: . going to call and bug them soon, i'm bored here at the office anyways.

got a nice trailblazer rental...not a bad little SUV. might get one to putz around in for the winter and crappy days...put some rims on it and lower it a bit... :driving:

Drive it another couple days....The wifey had a Trailblazer EXT....That thing sucked azz.......Slow, rattles, not comfortable at all..... :smash:

Jack it's torque converter and switch it with your own! :D:D

Jack it's torque converter and switch it with your own! :D:D

not a bad idea at all... :smash:

Dang Ryan, thats sucks and is cool all at the same time. Atleast your getting a new tranny out of the deal, I would have to take mine to a shop first, remove the servos and then tow it to a parking lot on base.

Archived