Having Bad thoughts

superman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
think about repair costs and resale value (mainly because I think you will get tired of it quickly)

I agree. More than likely the newness will be worn off and you'll be on to something else which is fine. Just take those into consideration when you decide what to do. Nothing like paying out the ass for repairs or losing your ass when you resale it. You also might price those 335's on the back. I'm sure they can get expensive :devil:

Either way you'll have a cool truck or car to drive. :driving:

thanks guys for your replys. they do mean alot to me. i know it wouldnt be a smart move to do and i am not saying that i will do it. because like someone said i would get tired of it in about a year or so. tell you the truth i was hoping that the insurance was going to be unreal and that way i wouldnt think about it anymore.

i am not in any means tired of my truck. I LOVE MY TRUCK. my girlfriend says that the SS is the viper/corvette of all trucks. (thats why i love her :D ) but also said if i get a viper that i would have to let her drive it. :nonod: maybe i will just need to do another mod to it and then i will be happy again. :chevy:

Maybe get some wheels like BigTs. man they look awsome. :thumbs:

Viper? Are you serious? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Get yourself another Vette, but keep it this time, and toss some mod's on it. I've never had the chance to drive one, but I've ridden in a few Vipers, and I was extremely unimpressed to say the least. Sure...it's a VIPER! It looks pretty neat too...But I'll spend 100k on two vettes any day of the week over 85k for a viper. Though I am biased, being a :chevy: guy. I just don't like the car I guess. Everyones got an opinion right? Get yourself another vette, either toss a S/C on it, or TT it and wave goodbye to just about anything on the road. I know someone will probably chime in about the Venom 800 or 1000.... :crackup: Nothing a good ol' LPE upgraded 427TT couldn't handle :chevy: Or you could always just keep and enjoy the SS! :cheers:

Archived