Just KILLED an RT

BigTsBadSS

I just raced my boys 99 RT and my other boys 96 Impala the RT has exuast intake and headers the Impala has a ton of work to.

We all started from a dead stop I killed the RT by at least 2 car lenths and I had the Impala till we hit a 100 then he passed me next time we run I will video tape it and you guys can see me WHIP This RT so all these RT guys can stop running there traps.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just raced my boys 99 RT and my other boys 96 Impala the RT has exuast intake and headers the Impala has a ton of work to.

We all started from a dead stop I killed the RT by at least 2 car lenths and I had the Impala till we hit a 100 then he passed me next time we run I will video tape it and you guys can see me WHIP This RT so all these RT guys can stop running there traps.

what he didnt say is that my r/t has 100k on it and the work done to it doesnt compare to his

what he didnt say is that my r/t has 100k on it and the work done to it doesnt compare to his

LOL sounds about right. The SS guys brag but when they get a challenge tossed at them they run.I'm still waiting for someone to accept my challenge

if you are beating an R/T with 100,000 miles and you have more done to it than he has than that is indeed sad on your part,why even post the supposed "kill"

LOL sounds about right. The SS guys brag but when they get a challenge tossed at them they run.I'm still waiting for someone to accept my challenge

Don't start this again, not another 18 pages of bickering and insults. A race is still a race.

if you are beating an R/T with 100,000 miles and you have more done to it than he has than that is indeed sad on your part,why even post the supposed "kill"

I am not trying to start any thing I am just saying I toasted my buddy and he dose have some work headers, exuast and intake all I got is the same he has and my PCM is done. He said he would make a video just so you guys could see I aint talking smack and If you guys could see how bad I beat him you would be amazed.

I am not talking trash about the RT cause I think it is nice truck I just think you RT guys come here and always put our SS down saying it is slow and all this other crap and I just want to prove it but we will see if he is down to make the video he said it was okay.

Don't start this again, not another 18 pages of bickering and insults.  A race is still a race.

I agree. Lighten up a little and just post your honest results. If you got a beef line 'em up somewhere and run. This is a discussion board, not a forum for conflict and insults. Just my $.02 :chillpill:

Sounds like chicken$hit excuses to me. I would suppose the R/T driver knew how many miles he had on his vehicle so he should not have accepted the challenge if he didn't want to accept the results. But along your line of thinking, how many miles difference on the odometer negates an honest kill? Is it 10K, 1K, 100? Quit making excuses and trolling. The R/T got spanked (result would be the same if he had 1 million miles or 100 miles) and I know there are R/T's out there (very few) that would spank a stock SS. Stock for stock, brand new off the lot with 100 miles on each truck, drivers weighing exactly the same, wearing the same clothes, exactly same amount of breakfast in their stomachs (making sure no one has an advantage on the other) no stock RT will outrun a stock SS. Facts are facts, read em and weep.

SS guys-I am sorry to feed the trolls, I DO NOT EVER do this but enough of the "RT kicks SS ass" until a kill is posted, then the excuses start. Sick of it.

Archived