Just KILLED an RT

BigTsBadSS

I just raced my boys 99 RT and my other boys 96 Impala the RT has exuast intake and headers the Impala has a ton of work to.

We all started from a dead stop I killed the RT by at least 2 car lenths and I had the Impala till we hit a 100 then he passed me next time we run I will video tape it and you guys can see me WHIP This RT so all these RT guys can stop running there traps.

if you are beating an R/T with 100,000 miles and you have more done to it than he has than that is indeed sad on your part,why even post the supposed "kill"

Sounds like chicken$hit excuses to me. I would suppose the R/T driver knew how many miles he had on his vehicle so he should not have accepted the challenge if he didn't want to accept the results. But along your line of thinking, how many miles difference on the odometer negates an honest kill? Is it 10K, 1K, 100? Quit making excuses and trolling. The R/T got spanked (result would be the same if he had 1 million miles or 100 miles) and I know there are R/T's out there (very few) that would spank a stock SS. Stock for stock, brand new off the lot with 100 miles on each truck, drivers weighing exactly the same, wearing the same clothes, exactly same amount of breakfast in their stomachs (making sure no one has an advantage on the other) no stock RT will outrun a stock SS. Facts are facts, read em and weep.

SS guys-I am sorry to feed the trolls, I DO NOT EVER do this but enough of the "RT kicks SS ass" until a kill is posted, then the excuses start. Sick of it.

actually stock for stock an R/T will outrun an SS,off the line the SS should win then the R/T will pass it and also the speed limiter is higher on the R/T than an SS so the R/T stock would beat a Stock SS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone having flashbacks to last month and the RT vs. SS thread? :uhoh:

C'mon guys! Arguing like this is never going to get us anywhere... so stop posting SH*T talking comments... that goes for BOTH sides! :nono:

Good kill BigT! Get that video so I can work it into the part II SilveradoSS video :thumbs:

Is anyone having flashbacks to last month and the RT vs. SS thread? :uhoh:

C'mon guys! Arguing like this is never going to get us anywhere... so stop posting SH*T talking comments... that goes for BOTH sides! :nono:

Good kill BigT! Get that video so I can work it into the part II SilveradoSS video :thumbs:

how about a nice stock vs stock video or a vid where both have similar mods I'm up for it if anyone is up to a challenge

Where are you located? I'd be up for a little run one of these weekends... win or loose it'd be fun.

BTW: what are your mods?

I've got CAI, exhaust, shift kit, billet servos.

little far for us both Im in Chicago. mods are

B@G M1 flash

M1 intake

53mm throttle body

CAI

no headers on yet,but removed the precats

Where are you located? I'd be up for a little run one of these weekends... win or loose it'd be fun.

BTW: what are your mods?

I've got CAI, exhaust, shift kit, billet servos.

little far for us both Im in Chicago. mods are

B@G M1 flash

M1 intake

53mm throttle body

CAI

no headers on yet,but removed the precats

Too bad it seems like we're all so spread out... would be cool to do an RT vs. SS shootout somewhere. Oh well :dunno:

Anyways... lets keep it civil guys! I'd hate to see another thread like that last one. :banghead:

Would Someone from the Chicago area race one of these RT guys, I was in chicago about 3 months ago wish I would have known we could have put this whole thing to a fast ending.  Good Kill BigTBaddSS !!!  :chevy:

only SS in the area that has wanted to race so far has been a built 427,now that would be fair if I had removed the orginal engine as well and went with a stroker,but I'm talking an actual 6.0 vs 5.9 similar mods would be nice and no juice

Sorry I started it again but honestly I beat him and I beat him bad and I was shocked my self I thought he would be right behiend me and we do have the same exact mods but my PCM is done.

Dylan I will try to get the vid done if he let's me do it I just need to get a good video camera to do it.

Sorry I started it again but honestly I beat him and I beat him bad and I was shocked my self I thought he would be right behiend me and we do have the same exact mods but my PCM is done.

Dylan I will try to get the vid done if he let's me do it I just need to get a good video camera to do it.

so the R/T has a stock pcm? the stockers are garbage,no wonder you won

you said you beat him by 2 lenghts which is what .1 .2 in the 1/4. if all he had is cai and exhaust and depending on which exhaust he has. He is probably around a 15 flat. What were the exact mods for each truck including what brands

Archived