Everyone needs to take a moment of prayer...

Posi12Bolt

• 4 weeks later...
Aspentaylor  why would your ss wind up as a parts truck ??

Its a lemon. It has had 9 batteries! I currently have a lawsuit pending against GM. Hopefully I will just get money so I can keep the lemon SS and buy a new SS to enjoy.

You will probably not get money AND be able to keep the SS. I had a similar problem with a 1994 Ranger and Ford Gave me an F150 for the balance of the lease. They did not give me a new truck AND let me keep the old one.

Unfortunatly, they will probably take your old truck and send it to an auction and some dealer will buy it and re-sell it to some unsuspecting poor soul.

It doesn't sound right but it happens all the time.

You will probably not get money AND be able to keep the SS. I had a similar problem with a 1994 Ranger and Ford Gave me an F150 for the balance of the lease. They did not give me a new truck AND let me keep the old one.

Unfortunatly, they will probably take your old truck and send it to an auction and some dealer will buy it and re-sell it to some unsuspecting poor soul.

It doesn't sound right but it happens all the time.

That would suck for them. I do not know what they plan on doing. Hopefully a settlement offer will come soon. The SS is already paid off so they will need to give me something. (SS is paid off according to Chevy, but not for me-i am paying my dad-he's my bank)

Archived