NEW OUTLAW Performance Intake

Dylan06SS

I'm sure they'll be up for it. I'm helping get the forced induction test setup... maybe we can tackle the new Volant on the same day??? Do you think we'd need to test the volant on my truck to keep the results as balanced as possible? :dunno:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and all you guys swear by it....not swearing now. i knew i didnt like that system and i never bought it for a reason!

Nobody likes an 'I told you so' :nono:

BTW: nick... I'll sell you a used volant system... CHEAP! :jester:

:crackup: im good, but you could give it to me for christmas :D

and all you guys swear by it....not swearing now. i knew i didnt like that system and i never bought it for a reason!

No... I think I'm gonna fill it w/ dog sh*t and mail it to Volants office. :smash:

:devil:

No... I think I'm gonna fill it w/ dog sh*t and mail it to Volants office. :smash:

That is some funny $hit, Or dog $hit, What ever its funny!!!

JOSH

well dylan what mods do you have dual flow 50's and shift kit and intake? I am getting all the trans parts next week.But im going for the full business(HP Clutches,

3-4 Band ,Billet Servos ,Aluminum Accumulator Piston, B&M Super Cooler,trans go shift -kit)So i dont think it would be the same .But if you have some spare time let me know and we could do a swap .It only takes a little bit to take out this intake.I installed it at 11 last nigght in less than a half of an hour.So let me know please this is something i have much interest in and i want to see how your truck shifts before deciding the billet or corvette servos.

Got word from outlaw that test on a S/C'd SS will take place around Jan 8th and then they will start to coordinate testing vs. the new volant. I will keep you guys posted on the status. :thumbs:

Chase: Go billet servos all the way! I did the superior shift kit and the billets and it shifts PERFECT ... IMO... probably zippys opinion too! :jester:

If you want to take a ride in my truck one of these days let me know... you're not too far from me. :thumbs:

You wont do it. :icon_bs: I dare you. :devil::crackup: Oh yeah and I must mention Dylan, My Volant is out the door already 150 bucks. :crackup::flag:

Archived