*Snow*

zippy

Well we dont have any snow down here in Missouri but we have 3 inches of ICE on the ground. If we get a half inch of snow here they call everything off and everything is closed down. I envy you michigan guys and gals right now, all that snow and snowmobile tracks to play on. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't there a small vidio flauting around this time last year with a black SS driving in a big tunnle of snow and then cutting cats asses in a field of snow?

JOSH

Here's the movie of my SS from last year. Listen for the one good word my 4 year old nephew says.... :D

SinisterSS in the Snow

Snow..... We got 4 inches the other day..... then one day of deep freeze..... then it was 42 today and 50 with rain tomarrow, then back to the freezer for the holiday..... I'll get a photo on soon for you all (with some snow for all you southerners that are sitting back and laughing.)

:thumbs:

Here is what I woke up to this morning. The first pic with the SS in the driveway was taken on the 18th of December. I have to shovel my way out of my house now.

498298_45_full.jpg

This is taken from my front door. The snow is above my windows and back patio door. This shit sucks.

498298_46_full.jpg

Archived