*Snow*

zippy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark,

Did you ask Santa for a SNOW BLOWER for Christmas?  :D

:D How much did you Indy Guys get, It looks like a friggin ton!  Chi town got nothing!!!!!!!!!

We are on the good side of the lake!! LOL  :crackup:

No I did not ask for a snow blower but I may be highjacking one. It does seem like a freaking ton. My back is locked up from all the damn shoveling.

Here is what I woke up to this morning.  The first pic with the SS in the driveway was taken on the 18th of December.  I have to shovel my way out of my house now.

498298_45_full.jpg

This is taken from my front door.  The snow is above my windows and back patio door.  This shit sucks.

498298_46_full.jpg

I see that there is a tractor trailer in front of your house also. are you opening a truck stop!! :P

:D How much did you Indy Guys get, It looks like a friggin ton!  Chi town got nothing!!!!!!!!!

We are on the good side of the lake!! LOL  :crackup:

Here in Clinton, we got about 5 inches....

Indy "officially" got about 8.83 inches :dunno: . The farther south, the more snow, even right in town. Mark is south of Columbus off of I-65. They had closed I-65 south of Columbus, I-74 south of Greensburg, I-64 west of Evansville to the state line on all interstates. I heard it was a big story on the national news. I didn't get to see it, I was out plowing most of the night and all day.

The worst part here was how many businesses closed for the day. It seemed like everbody who had the day off from work decided it was a good time to go shopping :mad:. Most of them should have stayed home, so those of us who had to be out, could get s!@t done. There was more than one I wanted to push into a ditch :jester:

Here is what I woke up to this morning.  The first pic with the SS in the driveway was taken on the 18th of December.  I have to shovel my way out of my house now.

498298_45_full.jpg

This is taken from my front door.  The snow is above my windows and back patio door.  This shit sucks.

498298_46_full.jpg

I see that there is a tractor trailer in front of your house also. are you opening a truck stop!! :P

That's my neighbor...I wish he would have moved that big SOB before all the snow hit. It was tricky backing out of the driveway and not hitting it.

I tried to get the SS back to my hometown (Owensboro, KY) today for Christmas and could not do it. I went 30 miles in 2 hours on I-65 and decided to come back home. I left my house at 1:20PM and finally got back at 5:30PM. I will try again in the morning in the Honda.

Afraid of messing up the SS.

Archived