turbo guys, here is somethign to look at...

vette dude

http://not2fast.wryday.com/turbo/maps/all.html

Turbo mapes Turbocharger maps

it will take a whiole to load, but there are pretty much all of the compressor maps in existance, i dont think i have ever seen a question, or concern for a compressor map, but what the hell, i thought i would post this up. :seeya:

Whats better then just nitrous???

Boost and nitrous! :devil:

Duh.

I have to order two T-76's next week :devil: One for the 96' and one for the 01'. Looks like the 96' might go 9's before I hit the button :devil: .

I guess it might be time for a roll cage. We will see if the Zippy built TH350 can handle over 1000fwhp.

Cool, only Zippy would know how much I love to print out compressor maps and draw all over them. My arm is resting on a stack right now.

i tell ya, there is something wrong with this kid. if you put down a stack of compressor maps and a picture of cameron diaz nude, he's going to look at the maps... :banghead::banghead::banghead::shakehead::jester:

Cool, only Zippy would know how much I love to print out compressor maps and draw all over them. My arm is resting on a stack right now.

i tell ya, there is something wrong with this kid. if you put down a stack of compressor maps and a picture of cameron diaz nude, he's going to look at the maps... :banghead::banghead::banghead::shakehead::jester:

wouldn't we all...

Archived