MY SS after new paint job

2bseen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will show it some with my custom bike but I drive this truck daily. It has already been in 2 shows and won both. I have 13k miles on it and have already changed heads 2 times, cam 2 times, 2 trans, and getting ready to put a 408 and a 3rd trans. in. I got to see what else breaks next. Thanks Tony

Nice work, I like that it is different on the drivers and passengers sides, now you have to get different wheels on those respective sides to make it even more crazy!! LOL, nice work, Gives a small hit at what an orange ss might look like! :D

I can appreciate the quality and talent that went into to job, but it would be the last thing I would ever do to such a limited production vehicle.

You might like it but it is now pretty worthless to most averyone else that would ever want an SS. JMO

I can appreciate the quality and talent that went into to job, but it would be the last thing I would ever do to such a limited production vehicle.

You might like it but it is now pretty worthless to most averyone else that would ever want an SS. JMO

$$ signs appear in my eyes everytime I see one of our fellow SSS''ers making drastic changes to their SS's. It just makes ours that much more valuable in about 20 years! But they are sure having fun making the mods! :thumbs:

Most of the time we make pics of the way each color is painted and this time I was very busy and didn't. It did take just over 4 weeks to paint and has 3 gal of clear on it, so you can't feel any of the lines. As for as a limited # of trucks there was over 10k of them in 03, so it is not a limited truck, besides that I want a fast and good looking truck I could care less if it is factory. I have sold alot of cars that were more rare than this truck (syclone and 99 ta pace car turbo v-6) and didn't leave them factory. I am just not going to leave anything along it must be changed and faster. I will post pics of my custom bike when it gets warmer it is wilder than the truck.

If you have the money and the talent to do something like that its great. I like it. I had my SS for a couple of months before I had my stripes painted on it. Im ready to paint it again maybe. By the way the more I look at yours the more I like it. I think I shocks most people at first. :thumbs:

Archived