MY SS after new paint job

2bseen

If you guys ever saw the truck in person you'd be completely amazed at the detail work on the paint. Every time I look at it I see something new in the paint I didn't notice before. Like Tony said, he and I are alot alike, we don't like having "regular" vehicles that blend in when you park them at Wal-Mart. I have a fairly good pic of his bike I'll post up in a few mins if I can find it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the only thing that could be changed is the lower part of the main grill...its still blue! Shouldnt it be fading from yellow to orange? I think it would blend in the front end a little more.

And it is a bit of a teaser to see what an orange ss would look like. I think I'd like one.

• 2 weeks later...

i can appreciate it more than most, as i am capable of doing that job, solo. as far as the 3 gallons, i hope to hell 2 of it is sanded on the floor. too thick and the paint is brittle. sanded and cleared to no lines is trick tho, i got an astro van all done up the same. my ss is still all blue. been meanin' to do the graphics for some time. to damn busy getting paid to do others work... \

nice job. you paid for eyeballs, i hope you got what you want.

Archived