Happy Holidays

Dylan06SS

Merry Christmas all.

I have met some good friends on this board and am sure I will meet some more. Thank you to all that have been helpful and kind. We are all lucky to be members of such a great group. I am a member of some other sights for my 4 wheeling habbits and it is a great sight for info but is lacking in friendlyness.

Thanks you very much!!!! It has been a pleasure...

:chevy::cheers::chevy: JOSH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Holidays eveyone!

I've met some great people out here in the forums, have met a few in person too!

Looking forward to another great year of mods, new friends, and good times! :cheers:

Stay warm, be safe, and happy modding! :driving:

Wayne :flag:

This site is my favorite, i have never been in a forum where everyone is so damn friendly and gets along so well and is so willing to help. Thank you all for all of your help and have a merry christmas and a happy new year. :cheers:

I hadn't really seen a thread on this yet... so I figured I'd be the one to start it:

In the spirit of the holidays I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here for ... well ... being members.

Christmas usually gets caught up in the whole materialistic rush. Bigger, better, shiney, presents... more $$$... crowds at the local mall... making sure those out of state presents to Uncle whats-his-face get out on time.

For Christians its about the birth of their Lord and savior Jesus Christ... some people don't even celebrate Christmas... Chanukah... Kwanza... whatever you and your family celebrate the sentiment is the same:

Show those you care for how much they mean to you! Its a time for friends and family... and I know alot of the time that part gets lost in the shuffle.

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here for being what I would consider my friends. Many of you I have never met... as a matter of fact most of you I haven't and probably never will, but one simple fact is that this is as much a community of like minded people as any. I don't think that I've ever run across a group more ready to help one and other before... and I'm proud to say I'm a member. Be it something simple like advice on a set of rims or something as complicated as providing step-by-step instructions to a complicated install there is ALWAYS someone on here willing to help.

I have made friends both locally and across great distances and I care for the friends all the way in snowy Minnesota  ;)  just as much as those here in sunny southern California.  :cool:

Its been just a little over a year since I joined and I thank all of you. Those who were here before me and the ones that came after... Merry Chirstmas!

I know I'm usually the first to crack a joke or give someone a hard time, but I figured I never took a second to really let all of you know how much I appreciate all of you.

From my family to you and yours.... HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!  :cheers:

:cheers: I couldn't have said it better, well done Dylan

Merry Christmas to all and safe SS'n in 05 :driving:

Merry Christmas to all as well. For me Christmas is not a good time of the year anymore because I just lost the most important person in this world to me, and that was my mother. I guess it will take time to feel better about the holiday and life, but right now I just want the holidays to be over so I can forget about when you should be happy and such.

Archived