Workshop Manual

PVerspeek

While; when giving in a New York address; this is the result:

Subtotal:    $135.00

Shipping:  $0.00

Handling:  $6.95

Tax:  $0.00

TOTAL:  $141.95

So please...  Someone who's able to help me?  I'm also looking for an order on chevymal.com.  Perhaps we could combine this?

thanks

Pascal

for that price u r better off getting the cd version, the cd version includes a alot more vehicles on it

So please...  Someone who's able to help me?  I'm also looking for an order on chevymal.com.  Perhaps we could combine this?

thanks

Pascal

I'll help you out. How do you want to do it? Send it here and have me ship it to you cheaper? I am sure we could work something out so you would feel comfortable/safe with it money wise. Let me know.

thanks

Pascal

I'll help you out. How do you want to do it? Send it here and have me ship it to you cheaper? I am sure we could work something out so you would feel comfortable/safe with it money wise. Let me know.

Hi Slimsoftball, that would be great!!! I'm just thinking how to get the money over to you? But that should't be a problem now in 2005... :D Could you please order the book already? I'll email you the address details to send it over. No need to fast send or anything... Will just cost more, but won't assure fast delivery, when going overseas...

thanks, appreciate it.

Pascal

• 3 weeks later...

I sent you a PM 2 weeks ago with my PAYPAL address so that you could send me the money and got no response. I asked you for suggestions as to how we could arrange the payment so we both weren't blindly sending money to a stranger. Then I would gladly order your manuals and send them to you.

I would prefer if you didn't call me out on a forum implying I had done something wrong. I am the one doing YOU the favor.

I sent you a PM 2 weeks ago with my PAYPAL address so that you could send me the money and got no response.  I asked you for suggestions as to how we could arrange the payment so we both weren't blindly sending money to a stranger. Then I would gladly order your manuals and send them to you. 

I would prefer if you didn't call me out on a forum implying I had done something wrong.  I am the one doing YOU the favor.

I wasn't calling you out... I replied on the PM, but didn't get an answer back. I didn't realize you were waiting for my paypal thing to be done.. I'm sorry... My mistake..

I'll take care of it, and I'll send you the money for the book already. Later on, you'll let me know the costs for sending etc.

Excuse me again.. :)

Pascal

Archived