guy wishes he had an ass

Xero

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the whole point of this thread was to show you guys how bad the back looks....with the body panel expensions and the ss rear bumper. i think the front looks awesome thats why i didnt put a picture of the front on. but the back is horrible...

"i am selling this truck, what you see if basically what you get, the warrenty is still in effect. i am asking either 7K and take over the 406.51 payments or 26K for the truck with all mods and all oem parts. mind you i pad 28 for this truck and put well over 5K into it. i must sell it quick because i am in the process of buying a Z06 corvette and do not have enough money to keep both"

You really think you have added to the value of your truck? Do you really think anyone in their right mind is going to give you even over $20K for it?

I only paid $28K for my SS with only 3kmiles on it!!!! If you paid $28k for that truck you need to do some reading on buying vehicles!!!!

dude, you really dont know how much i really dont ****ing like you, ever since ive joined this site all i have gotten is shit from you......your the kinda person that gives humanity a band name. i really dont want anything at all to do with you

"i am selling this truck, what you see if basically what you get, the warrenty is still in effect. i am asking either 7K and take over the 406.51 payments or 26K for the truck with all mods and all oem parts. mind you i pad 28 for this truck and put well over 5K into it. i must sell it quick because i am in the process of buying a Z06 corvette and do not have enough money to keep both"

You really think you have added to the value of your truck? Do you really think anyone in their right mind is going to give you even over $20K for it?

I only paid $28K for my SS with only 3kmiles on it!!!! If you paid $28k for that truck you need to do some reading on buying vehicles!!!!

:dunno: You are kind of being an a$$ and a jerk to him...There's no need to take cheap shots at him about his truck.

BTW, he is right, the back bumper and ground effects do look funny together...just my opinion

Remember this is a forum...where people have opinions...I'm just not afraid to voice mine like some others....and when I did...one of the mods didnt like it because I was singling him out....and because he had the power to do so...he suspended me....

Archived