guy wishes he had an ass

Xero

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think the truck looks cool! maybe the rear bumper is a little "off" but that's what makes it "different". kinda makes you look at it twice and think "what was that. was that an SS or not". overall i think he did a nice job. SS or not.  :thumbs:

:withstupid:

It's not a smooth transition with the ground effects and rear bumper but the truck has been done well.

Just enough flash to turn heads.

WW :cool:

WOO HOO here we go AGAIN~~AutoGuy and his trip thinkin he is actually "cool" and has "good" taste in things....Yeah Nice-N-Lo dont have the best taste, or even maybe he does its just just different then mine....your taste AUTOGUY just plain sux, sux even more cuz of your attitude towards other poeple...you bash on his truck, well how about we bash on yours.....like that dumbass 6.0 Stick, Vynal, Paint, whatever the hell you wanna call it on your front quarter...haha, yeah dude thats REAL COOL....all you need now is some VHO Stickers, VTEK-, AINT-Skeered, and some of those MAGNETIC FLAMES to go with em....haha, lay off other poeples opinions and I wont have to get on here and humiliate you like this buddy....

JK

• 3 weeks later...

Archived