The SS's are dwindling....

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The blue truck will be fixed and black one will be parts.  The black has a parts only title.

I dunno... The blue one looks pretty far gone. :tear:

That's allot of sheetmetal to replace not to mention internals.

It's in Houston? Anyone know where?

WW :cool:

2bseen - the "junk bill of sale" on the black one actually can be revived its just more of a pain, I just did it with a CA junk bill of sale... my geuss is they will both be parted anyways... black one is up to $5100 and ends tuesday. :wtf:

Nightshift - the blue one is located at the COPART facility:

1655 RANKIN ROAD

HOUSTON, TX 77073

but you have would have to have someone buy it for you that has a dealer license or some sort of business license that is registered with Copart such as myself :ughdance: it ends tomorrow and is at $8600 right now...

Very very sad to see I bet they are trying to sell them for more than they are worth :banghead:

well they are up for auction so they'll go for whatever us dealers are willing to pay for em....

as of right now the blue one is up to $8k....and the black one has no bids...

There is nothing worth $8000 on both trucks combined! :nonod:

I wish I had one...

Esclade SS...any mid west stuff to help build/finish my project truck???

You dealers get all the good stuff...

at this time those are the only 2 available....but they change daily so I'll keep everyone posted with the GORE :puke: ...the poor poor SS's :sigh:

I wish I had one...

Esclade SS...any mid west stuff to help build/finish my project truck???

You dealers get all the good stuff...

at this time those are the only 2 available....but they change daily so I'll keep everyone posted with the GORE :puke: ...the poor poor SS's :sigh:

I would like to find a junked one near me. It's nice to have extra parts. :devil:

I need to find a junkyard and find parts ... so I can build my SS Reg. Cab  :chevy:  :D

copy that! just talked to some chevy mechanics on friday and it seems like a little more work than i was hoping. i figured mostly bolt on but they were saying that the mounts for the front diff were part of the frame. :dunno: still not enough to keep me from doing it.

I need to find a junkyard and find parts ... so I can build my SS Reg. Cab  :chevy:   :D

i figured mostly bolt on but they were saying that the mounts for the front diff were part of the frame. :dunno: still not enough to keep me from doing it.

Doesn't really matter to me either ... All I want to do is put some SS rims, SS cladding, SS bumper, SS front grille, rollpan, and if i have $$$ left over, maybe a vette engine!

Archived