The SS's are dwindling....

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother worked a head on collision with an SS and another vehicle both travelling at 50-55 mph each. He said the front end of the SS crumpled and the engine of course dropped down and out. The driver of the SS wasn't wearing a seatbelt and walked away with a busted lip from the airbag.

10077944_1X.JPG

10077944_2X.JPG

10077944_3X.JPG

10077944_4X.JPG

10077944_5X.JPG

10077944_6X.JPG

10077944_7X.JPG

10077944_8X.JPG

10077944_9X.JPG

10077944_AX.JPG

2004 SSS....Anchorage,AK

I think I know that SS. :shakehead: If I am correct it belonged to a girl named Emma, I am basing this on. #1 Those Cheesy Euro Tail lights look framilar, #2 I remember she had an after market radio, #3 She didnt have a lid, #4 She had dumps, That truck has no tail pipe. I really hope she is alright she is a sweet girl and a good person.

In all seriousness I have to find out about her condition. She is very very small girl, That airbag would do serious damage to her. Seeing her SS pushed me to by mine, We used to see each other so to speak.Let keep our fingers crossed fellas.

I think I know that SS. :shakehead:  If I am correct it belonged to a girl named Emma, I am basing this on. #1 Those Cheesy Euro Tail lights look framilar, #2 I remember she had an after market radio, #3 She didnt have a lid, #4 She had dumps, That truck has no tail pipe. I really hope she is alright she is a sweet girl and a good person.

In all seriousness I have to find out about her condition. She is very very small girl, That airbag would do serious damage to her. Seeing her SS pushed me to by mine, We used to see each other so to speak.Let keep our fingers crossed fellas.

chances are it is her truck... same area too...too coincidental!! hope she is ok

Brian

Archived