Whipple is in!

NateZ

Deals like mine are on ebay allll the time, which is were i was gonna get it originally, but then the chance iwth my buddy came up. The install took about 12 hours, 4 of which i was taking my time, started sunday night, ended monday morning. also this was the first time i did something like this, i think i could get it done in 8 hours if i were to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool. I have a Whipple on my Sierra. Is yours the 1st generation or second generation with the single belt. Bryan at pcm forless is amazing. I had him dyno tune it in PA not too long ago and I'm running 9 psi of boost. Very happy with it now that the Whipple crap cpu is gone and I'm running 43 lb injectors.

Very cool.  I have a Whipple on my Sierra.  Is yours the 1st generation or second generation with the single belt.  Bryan at pcm forless is amazing.  I had him dyno tune it in PA not too long ago and I'm running 9 psi of boost.  Very happy with it now that the Whipple crap cpu is gone and I'm running 43 lb injectors.

Single belt. Yep bryan does very good work, truck is takin it easy now thought until i get the new fuel pump in.

Nate

Archived