Downed a new f150...

Dylan06SS

I was running home for lunch today and just as I started to jump on the 210 freeway a guy in a dark blue extended cab f150 started to pace me down the on-ramp. Its been raining hard so there was alot of water on the ground and I knew this wouldn't be much of a challenge.

I slowed and let him get along side me as we came to the light... there was no one around so we rolled thru it around 25-30mph. He jumped on it first and so did I.... the engine revved up and shifted HARD. So hard that the whole truck went squirly for a second (VERY COOL FEELING WHEN ALL 4 WHEELS GET LOOSE AT SPEED :D ). The guy in the f150 was obviously on it hard but it was too late... I was WAAAAAAY past him by the time we hit 80 on the freeway.

For the next couple of miles he stayed directly behind me... when I got off the freeway he flashed his lights, honked, and gave me a wave. I thought that was cool... don't get to race to many ford guys, but when you do they're pretty cool. :driving:

For the next couple of miles he stayed directly behind me... when I got off the freeway he flashed his lights, honked, and gave me a wave. I thought that was cool... don't get to race to many ford guys, but when you do they're pretty cool. 

Yeah, it seems like the Dodge guys are the ones with the bad attitudes these days.

Great story Dylan! :thumbs:

You get alot of people to race you.I got to really try the truck out today in the rain drove about 200+ miles to san diego and back(picked up my shift kit,servos ,acc piston,Hp clutches,3-4 band, and b&m trans cooler).I cant beleive these trucks seem to handle the exact same in the rain.I wish i got a chance to run someone but no takers..

Nice kill Dylan!!! :chevy:

I was about a mile from getting off the 210 this morning in Azusa and up pulls a 2500HD dually duramax I guess he thought he could take the SS and I heard him step on it so I looked back and the bastard is pulling a trailer all I could do was laugh so I stepped on it and as Dylan mentioned it down shifted all four tires broke lose for a sec and I was gone but I gotta say he wasn't doing to bad for pulling a trailer!

I was about a mile from getting off the 210 this morning in Azusa and up pulls a 2500HD dually duramax I guess he thought he could take the SS and I heard him step on it so I looked back and the bastard is pulling a trailer all I could do was laugh so I stepped on it and as Dylan mentioned it down shifted all four tires broke lose for a sec and I was gone but I gotta say he wasn't doing to bad for pulling a trailer!

That guy shoulda been going through mud in the Azuza OHV park not trying to race an SS :nono:

That guy shoulda been going through mud in the Azuza OHV park not trying to race an SS :nono:

Yeah no kidding I thought about taking the SS there once when I was up crusing in the canyon just to kick up some dirt but there was a line out the entrance like 1/2 mile and it was 3:00pm on a sunday!

Archived