Silverado SS font ttf

72 K/5

I need to finish making a copyright tag and I will be ready to mail it. For those who asked... No it is not an image file. It is a true ttf file (True Type Font) for use in any program which uses Windows or Mac font files. In windows all you have to do is copy the file to c:\windows\font directory. Thats it and your ready to go. The problem I am having with porting is I dont have a homepage per say, and Im not a supporting member so I dont have a storage account or upload area on SilveradoSS.com.

Once done... Please EVERYONE tell me what you think. If it is a common problem/enhancement that everyone wants I can make revisions. :flag:

The problem I am having with porting is I dont have a homepage per say, and Im not a supporting member so I dont have a storage account or upload area on SilveradoSS.com.

TTF files are tiny.

I can host it for you once its complete.

• 2 weeks later...

better late than never....

is this how you guys treat me when im away!?!

"screw you guys... im going home"

ANYWHO, anyone with any intention of duplicating the font OR comming up with their own decals should contact "ImpoSStor SS" - Stewart on this site... he takes the credit on my "supercharged" decals...

oh yea... screw you guys! :crackup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Sorry this is taking so long to get out. I had to put the project to the side while I had surgery. Should be back on my feet next week and hope to get it to everyone then....

Did this ever get out?

Archived