Soft Bed Top

Hey guys,

Looking to get a soft lid for the truck. I want something that will be the least noticiable or lowest profile design. Wanted to know which covers you have heard about. Best one to get that will give the lowest profile look and will hold up the best.

The best one I have found so far is the Truxedo Low-Pro Soft Tonneau Cover. I found this at stylinconcepts.com. Here is the link to the cover:

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.cfm/pa...ord/Bed%20Cover

What do you think? Is a hard top better to go with?

Thanks

Loui1313

:chevy:

hey I have a genuine GM Tonneau cover for sale in the wanted/for sale section. I can let you have it for a good price!  ;) e-mail me if you're interested!

Just one more question, Do you know if this fits over the plastic cover of the tailgate?

Hey Louis,

I sent you a couple of e-mails..one had a picture with the bed cover installed on the truck..did you get them? :happysad:

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the Extang RT.

I have the black plastic bed rail caps on my SS; couldn't tell if you did from the pic, but looked that way. If I can avoid removing those I am going to order the RT tomorrow, please let me know....

Hey LOUI1313, DO NOT get that Truxedo one, it looks like :puke:

I got the Extang RT and its perfect if you need to use your bed. It is so easy to open and close, and it has a very low profile. I have had mine on for almost a year and still very happy with it. You can see a pic of it in my sig, and there are many pics in my garage on here where you can see it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Extang RT

Link to my garage

Hey guys,

I already got a cover for my truck. It is the Fold-a-cover.

I actually bought it from someone on this forum. Yea TEXASDVLDOG! I am installing it this weekend! cant wait to see what it is like. Thanks for the advice guys!

Fold-a-cover:

http://www.fold-a-cover.com/index.html

Hey guys,

Got the cover on this weekend. I like it a lot. I was worried about the apperance but its not bad at all. The cover is really functional. It can fold up to put bigger stuff in the bed. It also locks too. It wasn't that hard to install, took about one and a half hours with just me. Here are the pics!

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Later :chevy:

Archived