Dakota R/T ext. cab Kill

TimC3

OK OK.. Two disclaimers first:

1. I know I don't own an SS, but you'll just have to live with it!! :D

2. I'm not trying to stir up $h!t, but I'm pumped and have to post this!

I'm driving along today and I see an orange truck pull a U-ey in the road in front of me.. It looked like a very nice truck and I sped up a little to get a closer look.. Ended up side by side at the light.. It was a VERY nice looking extended cab (or do they call those Crew cabs??) R/T.. Rollpan, ground effects, hood, flamed.. I've never been a Dodge fan, but this truck was pretty SWEET looking. :thumbs:

I rolled down my window to compliment his truck, he complimented mine back.. Said that he had bought it from the junkyard, that it had been vandalized.. Well he definitely fixed it up nicely.. I asked, " RT right?".. He said yep.. As we were still talking, the light turned green, and we both pulled forward slowly so that he could finish his sentence.

I didn't actually plan on racing, but when we hit about 20 MPH, he punched it.. Got about 1/2 a truck length on me before I hit it (OMG I love the way the truck feels shifting down to 1st like that!).. Got him by about a truck length by 80.. :D:P

We pulled over at a gas station to talk some more.. He goes "Wow! That thing can move!!" I was all smiles.. :) He was completely stock engine wise.. I told him about my mods, and he said he wished it was easier to tune the Dodge trucks.. He was a cool guy.. I guess you guys have some $h!tty Dodge boys around you.. Sorry.. :dunno:

Anyway sorry for the long post.. Just pumped that I got to kill somethin around here.. I never get to race anything.. But I don't go around looking for races either.. :cheers:

Archived