Rear Window Replacement Arms...

BILLS04SS

I finally received my replacement window arms from ebay. They claim to fix the wind noise issues in our SS's. We'll I have to say it was worth the $35.00. I was sick of the rear wind noise. Works like charm... Theres a few tricks on installing these. You will need snap ring pliars, screwdriver, and some patience. lol.. One key note is to remove the assembly from the Window itself when installing the new window arm. Makes life much easier.

Notice the difference in size in the first pic. The upper is the new replacement. Its just a bit longer than the original. Making for a more snug fit. enjoy

windowarm.jpg

twist the assembly and remove

rearwindowarmassy.jpg

finished replacement

rearwindowarm.jpg

If anyone needs further info.. let me know

I just tested it today with a huge cross wind.. And I wish i could lie and say I didnt' hear anything .. but  F if i didn't.. its not nearly as bad but I still have a bit.    :banghead:    Just my 2 cents so far

:withstupid:

they are a bit of a pain to install , you have to push the edge of breaking the handles you install the pieces in, but its better then having them replace the window to do nothing!

• 9 months later...

I finally installed mine a couple weeks ago...

and I'll damned if the driver side one didnt break only a week later, I have no idea how or WHY!!!

now it flapps in the wind while I drive... :banghead:

anyone else had this happen to there new arms?

Brian :dunno:

Archived