3" exhaust

DirtySSouth

Yes they are Flows, Delta Series..I was going to go with 3 chamber but they said they would be extremely loud...and this sounds VERY throaty when u get on it but at highway speed just a light light rumble..I use MEGUIRES wax, in the black bottle? It was th emost expensive that Auto Zone had haha...and i have TOYO Proxes 305/45/22 tires!

Thanks!

Wow I was always under the impression that Glass Packs were for cowboys who want to wake everyone in the neighborhood up at 4 in the morning.....How do they sound? Are they very loud? Do you have mufflers or just straight glass packs and do you have them bent and dumped like mine? haha thanks ! Also...where did u get your chip at and does it help???

Thanks again!

the glass packs sound great...not too loud...but definatly hear me coming...i didn't bother with a muffler...but it was trouble finding ones big enough for the stock size exhaust...i got mine dumped right out the back like yours...only mine are cut off a little higher so that are more hidden...painted them black too...i would post pictures but i haven't figured that out yet...i have them on my computer though...i ordered my chip from a local rod shop here in the MN...i paid $400 bucks...the guy gave me a deal cuase he was excited to see what it will do for the SS...i wouldn't call $50 bucks a deal...but hey...money back in my pocket...the chip helps greatly...better fule economy and more power...better shifting too...no more delays...check this forum out for more info..Chips and Tuners

Archived