Chromer to look into

Guys,

I bought a set of chrome caddy wheels from this fellow 10 months back and the quality of the rims are A++, I would highly recommend you email him if you decide to chrome your wheels. He can do the caps too.

Email: [email protected] tell him anhandrew or andrew sent you. I have talked about recommending him and such. He is out of Cali so you cali peeps will benefit most then the rest of us will just ship it to him. I believe he can discount shipping too, but you will have to work that out with him.

Just figure I let you in on a darn good chromer!

My caddy wheels were triple chromed and they are as perfect as you can get them. I like the chrome because of the durablity and cleanabilty of it! And talk about BLING BLING rolling or stopped!

Later,

Andrew :D

Guys,

Charlie the email I have posted is chroming both cap and wheels for 150 a piece. I think that is a heck of a deal. I was wanting to do mine but I live in Oklahoma and shipping will kill me both was, like 100 each way. But those of you in Cali will be pretty well off. I had to buy my ss wheels for my AV and so waiting a bit before I chrome them. Gotta get more money.

Hope this helps those who want chrome!

Andrew

I bought a set from him for a previous Silverado (before the Avalanche, before the SS). Great to deal with and ships fast.

As far as the SS centercaps they're very flexible, they might not be able to chrome them.

The '04's have a chrome wheel option, I'm planning on chroming my stocks and buying the GM center caps.

WW :cool:

35367913.jpg

Shoot, Wayne. When it comes time to sell the old ride there are allways a million excuses. The windshield is dirty. Damn, I'd better get a new vehicle before it gets so bad I can't see out of it. :D

i deal with classic components dirrect and can check on a price for chroming the ss wheels. i have had a but of motorcycle wheels done there and they do a fantastic job. thay also guarentee them for 1 year and serial number every piece they do to track it. check out www.classiccomponents.com and give me a buzz if you are interested. i think i can save everyone some money if you are interested!!! vp1

Archived