FloPro Muffler Video

vdrumright

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sounded good but you were speeding! :cool:

i have a question?

is that a muffler replacment or a cat back?

i am looking to do somthing to the exhaust but with what is already on the truck i think you, me, or us would have to really spend some money to beat what we have already.

i think the cheapest and best way to go without going long headers and replacing it all is a free flowing exhaust. i cant go blow a bunch of money (yet) so i am looking for the best and cheapest hp gains.

that sounded good but you were speeding! :cool:

i have a question?

is that a muffler replacment or a cat back?

i am looking to do somthing to the exhaust but with what is already on the truck i think you, me, or us would have to really spend some money to beat what we have already.

i think the cheapest and best way to go without going long headers and replacing it all is a free flowing exhaust. i cant go blow a bunch of money (yet) so i am looking for the best and cheapest hp gains.

I replaced the muffler and ran dual exhaust to the rear. This set up cost me around 350.00. The muffler was 250.00 and the rest was install.

thanks for the info a couple of more questions were did you get it?  and can you get it single out? :confused:  i do not want to go duals.

They only make it dual out, but I think you should be able to use your existing tailpipe if you wanted to. You have to get them thru a Flopro muffler dealer. There is a member on this site that works for flopro. Floprodon. Contact him and hel will let you know who in your area carries them.

As far as I know this is the only aftermarket performance muffler that was spcifically designed for the 6.0 L gm motor.

Archived