Corvette SS Spy Photos

SoCalSS

wow looks like they did their homwork , looks to be a 8-10 rib belt thats awesome. the big silver box almost resembles a cover or something . there has got to be a pully to swap . i just want engine specs.

Looks like the source of the photos may be in some small legal trouble for leaking the photos...

GM has filed a civil complaint against the souce of the leak..Supposedly the source of the leak worked at a shipping company called EMO TRANS according to Autoblog.com and he was subsequently fired for leaking the photos. I hope he got a good deal for leaking these photos, then again something tells me he may have not been that smart to cut a deal before the leak.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/corvette-ss-...jail-239052.php

• 5 months later...

GM at first said it would be a 7.0 L blown, then they said it would be a 6.2 based off the LS3..... thats a damn LS7!! im so excited now, i cant wait to get one :D :D

and those are some wicked brakes

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

GM has filed a civil complaint against the souce of the leak..Supposedly the source of the leak worked at a shipping company called EMO TRANS according to Autoblog.com and he was subsequently fired for leaking the photos. I hope he got a good deal for leaking these photos, then again something tells me he may

So the guy had a fetish for cutting himself, wearing tight girl pants, and having his hair flip out in front of his face? Damn EMO bastards

emo.jpg