Island Dragway Friday 11/9/07

While up at LVD, myself and a few others mentioned attacking Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ before winter sets in. We are planning on meeting on friday November 9, 2007......gates open at 6:30pm, all street legal test and tune, no race cars. I will be going, hopefully we can get a good group to come down, as I am told there is the possibilty of getting 30+ runs in. Hope to see you there. :chevy:

:driving:driving.gif462d1dc4.gif

The List :chevrolet:

1- Fireman31

2- PladdPezzPunk

3- RockHead

4- Krambo

5- IH82W8

6- Rausche??

7- Hankg42??

8- SYSTEM-OH-SS??

9- OOPS??

10- 12secss e.mack

11- Don B.

12-

13-

15-

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psssh... Give me some time to decide... If I can get the time off and a good crew of kids to come with me (and thus split the gas money) I'll boom down... I suppose the truck could use another 644 highway miles...

Goddamnit 12 hours of driving is a little crazy just for ~40 laps...

I'll be there for sure. I will be bringing 2 other SS's as well (cobolt SSS and an Impala SS). I may be able to talk my buddy with the 11 sec CC Diesel to attend.

Mark, How ya feeling? Can't remember when you said your date was...

I'll be there for sure. I will be bringing 2 other SS's as well (cobolt SSS and an Impala SS). I may be able to talk my buddy with the 11 sec CC Diesel to attend.

Mark, How ya feeling? Can't remember when you said your date was...

I'm feeling good , I got back from the hospital on fri. Nite. I'm in some pain but it will be good ...thanks for ask. :)

My father is going with me on fri nite the 9th

While up at LVD, myself and a few others mentioned attacking Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ before winter sets in. We are planning on meeting on friday November 9, 2007......gates open at 6:30pm, all street legal test and tune, no race cars. I will be going, hopefully we can get a good group to come down, as I am told there is the possibilty of getting 30+ runs in. Hope to see you there. :chevy:

:driving:driving.gif462d1dc4.gif

I'm so in. :driving:

1- Fireman31

2- PladdPezzPunk

3- RockHead

4- IH82W8

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

I'm so in. :driving:

1- Fireman31

2- PladdPezzPunk

3- RockHead

4- IH82W8

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

:nono: You forgot to put Kevin on this list......I know he just has Magnaflows and tint but you can't leave him out :jester:

:nono: You forgot to put Kevin on this list......I know he just has Magnaflows and tint but you can't leave him out :jester:

1- Fireman31

2- PladdPezzPunk

3- RockHead

4- IH82W8

5- Krambo

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

Is that better almighty, Dan? hehehe ;) Oh and if Kevin only has magnaflows and tints, then I have a supercharger. :devil:

I'm feeling good , I got back from the hospital on fri. Nite. I'm in some pain but it will be good ...thanks for ask. :)

My father is going with me on fri nite the 9th

Good to hear everything went well,...rest up!

We all should have a good time. Keep in mind that if you are going Rt80 west from NYC, plan on about a 2+ hr trip during Friday rush hour (GW bridge to Island). :shakehead: