Island Dragway Friday 11/9/07

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RAIN DATES should we have inclement weather are........

Sunday 11/11/07 @ 10:00am, Friday 11/16/07 @ 6:30pm, or Sunday 11/18/07 @ 10:00am

If we need the rain date, the general concensus will decide which day we go.

I can't wait, see you all in a week! :chevy:

RAIN DATES should we have inclement weather are........

Sunday 11/11/07 @ 10:00am, Friday 11/16/07 @ 6:30pm, or Sunday 11/18/07 @ 10:00am

If we need the rain date, the general concensus will decide which day we go.

I can't wait, see you all in a week! :chevy:

One more week brother !!!! the 18th is my B-Day ......man im getting old :crackup:

This is for Dan

BUMP :crackup:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/busi...topnav_business Here is weather report on the weekend

BUMP BUMP :rollin:

:eek: well Fridays weather is still looking questionable, I think were gonna move it to either of the Sundays, i'll advise which one :P

Sunday looks to be best :happysad: G-damn rain. The only issue I have with Sunday's is that you have to deal with the drag cars who think they own the place,...Not to mention it costs more to run. The + is that there is more time to race and it will be light out so you can see what the hell you are doing. Track prep will be better as well so the 8 second cars don't eat the wall.

I have a rain ticket that I am going to use from the last time I attempted to race at Island....the place is cursed! I called Melissa and she told me that the track has been packed for some reason on Sundays but since it is getting down to the wire, she expects a mild crowd. She also said the track photographer will be on hand for some action shots (available about 1 hour after your run in any size and put-up like calandar, 8x10, wallets, poster) I am thinking about getting some new shots.

Can't wait guys!!!

Sunday looks to be best :happysad: G-damn rain. The only issue I have with Sunday's is that you have to deal with the drag cars who think they own the place,...Not to mention it costs more to run. The + is that there is more time to race and it will be light out so you can see what the hell you are doing. Track prep will be better as well so the 8 second cars don't eat the wall.

I have a rain ticket that I am going to use from the last time I attempted to race at Island....the place is cursed! I called Melissa and she told me that the track has been packed for some reason on Sundays but since it is getting down to the wire, she expects a mild crowd. She also said the track photographer will be on hand for some action shots (available about 1 hour after your run in any size and put-up like calandar, 8x10, wallets, poster) I am thinking about getting some new shots.

Can't wait guys!!!

Wow, that's awesome to know, Kevin! I won't have to find any holes in traffic on route 80 then! haha So I guess it looks like we are going to the track this Sunday then? Well which ever date it is I can't wait!