Mobil 1 - Synthetic Oil - Cap

Stitches040

How many hp do you get?
Your Killing Me ...
I ordered one, Shuan. Gunmetal also. It's been shipped, and I should have it later this week. Thanks for the info!
Hey Hank ... Really nice product ... This one is a gift .. I told the wife (Sent a link to her) so I will get one for X-Mas ...

I purchased one on November 25, got an automated email with a link to USPS, click the link and it said shipping info recieved, nothing about it being actually shipped. I emailed the guy last Friday asking for the status of it. 4 days later he finally replied "It is on your way"

I then clicked the USPS link again, just now, and it says it was processed and left today, Dec. 4, 2007. I sell stuff on ebay and I NEVER wait 9 days to ship an item. IMO, thats way to long.

Hopefully I'll see it soon.

I purchased one on November 25, got an automated email with a link to USPS, click the link and it said shipping info recieved, nothing about it being actually shipped. I emailed the guy last Friday asking for the status of it. 4 days later he finally replied "It is on your way"

I then clicked the USPS link again, just now, and it says it was processed and left today, Dec. 4, 2007. I sell stuff on ebay and I NEVER wait 9 days to ship an item. IMO, thats way to long.

Hopefully I'll see it soon.

Man ... That is a long time. I would have already Emailed the Seller. That also is the reason I HATE the USPS shipping/tracking site. They completely suck, compared to UPS or FedEx.

Anywho ... You will enjoy it when I does get delivered ... :thumbs:

I just received my today. Very nice looking piece. One bit of advice and this may sound anal, but screw the cap on first and then put on the sticker in the place of your choice. :cheers:

Yeah, my first instinct was to stick it on when I got it, then I realized it might not be facing "forward" if I did that. I should have thoght to post that up. Thanks for doing it, Bill.