Wtb Asap Stock Intake Manifold, Intake And Box With Filter, Injectors

SlowSierraSS

These are the parts I need and I would need since my truck was totaled and the insurance company wants to

take it asap. So let me know if you have all of these parts and what your offer is for them. I need to do this ASAP. pm me with what you hae and an offer.

Intake manifold

Air box

Air filter

Air box tube

injectors with fuel rail

front coolant vent pipe

stock belt tensioner bracket and tensioner if possible

Anything else from the following link that would be removed from stock as well. I need everything

from the link to put it back to stock. Let me know what you have and a price via PM.

http://www.magnacharger.com/pdf/manual-GMT...500-2003-06.pdf

These are the parts I need and I would need since my truck was totaled and the insurance company wants to

take it asap. So let me know if you have all of these parts and what your offer is for them. I need to do this ASAP. pm me with what you hae and an offer.

Intake manifold

Air box

Air filter

Air box tube

injectors with fuel rail

front coolant vent pipe

stock belt tensioner bracket and tensioner if possible

Anything else from the following link that would be removed from stock as well. I need everything

from the link to put it back to stock. Let me know what you have and a price via PM.

http://www.magnacharger.com/pdf/manual-GMT...500-2003-06.pdf

look on ebay for the stock belt tensioner i saw one on there a few days ago, hope that helps